Georgetown Tutoring is always looking for the best and brightest tutors. Our most popular courses include economics, calculus, accounting/finance, chemistry, biology, and writing/research assistance. Typically, our tutors work with local college and high school students during in-person, one-on-one/group sessions or Skype sessions. All applicants must meet the following criteria: 1) legally eligible to work in the United States; 2) easily reachable through email and/or text messages; 3) willing and able to meet with students at local universities, other public locations, or, in the case of high school students, at a student’s home; 4) completed at least a BA degree in your field of expertise.
Tutors who work for Georgetown Tutoring must be:
1) able to explain core and advanced concepts clearly, concisely, and confidently;
2) adaptable and able to assess and respond to each student’s learning style and strengths and weaknesses;
3) punctual, reliable, professional, and responsive;
4) passionate about helping others learn; and
5) enthusiastic, engaged, and encouraging.
If you are interested in joining our team, please complete our online application.